Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A nice big pee!

Davey on stage with Grandpa

Davey is feeling muuuch better today than yesterday. He went to sleep at his normal time last night and he woke at 5:45 this morning, hungry and ready to face the day.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Marina told me that Davey had successfully peed in his potty yesterday while I was at the office. So last evening I asked him if he needed to pee and he got excited at the question. I took off his diaper and he immediately sat down on his potty and tried really hard to pee. And was successful! We were both very excited and happy about this turn of events. Here we go!

Today he's hungry and chowing down. I've been working and am about to take over Davey's care for the rest of the day. We'll see if there's more potty in Davey's future for today.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment