Monday, January 26, 2009

In school


In school, originally uploaded by jessicafm.

I dropped Davey off for his first day of school today!!

When we arrived his class was just about to enter the playground. He happily ran ahead of me and waited at the playground gate, smiling.

I went and dropped off paperwork, got his snacks, extra clothes, diapering supplies and bedding stowed away in the appropriate places, talked with his teacher (Annie) and even fixed a printing problem for one of the pre-k classroom computers. Then I went down to the playground where Davey was and he was having a good time as they were readying to go to the classroom for "circle time." He was happy, ran up and gave me a hug and then went back to sit on the bench with his classmates, in preparation for circle time.

It's now 2:15 and they haven't called me so I can only assume things have gone well. I'm leaving the office now and heading straight there to pick him up.

I hope he's had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment