Thursday, August 23, 2007

This is not a chew toy!

Davey got in to a closet and found this today. Somehow he thought he should take a bite out of it. Hello National Poison Control?

This is not a chew toy! Thank GOD, it hadn't been used in over a couple years and he didn't seem to have any ill effects.

Yes, I will make sure to ALWAYS close the hall closet door completely from now on.


  1. What is this thing? We had to call Poison Control yesterday after finding 7 empty Children's Benadryl wrappers and an empty tube of kids toothpaste in Leah's bed. I swear it's amazing any of us survive! I about had a heart attack.

  2. Silly me for leaving that part out of the poast, hm? It's a bottle of Kiwi liquid shoe polish with a foam applicator top.