Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Rendezvous with jackie at SFO


Rendezvous with jackie at SFO, originally uploaded by jessicafm.

On Monday night I had the opportunity to see my very good friend, Jackie. She now lives in Sydney, Australia, her home town. However, she had been in Boston on business for a week and had a few hour lay-over at SFO on her way back to Sydney. So I hopped in the car, left Mark to put Davey to bed, and I met Jackie in the International terminal. We slurped on noodle soup, traded gossip and the latest goings on and checked out the exhibit about Warner Brother's Studios. After a couple hours it was time for her to head back through the security check and for me to get home so I could get to bed so I could get up at 5am for an early day in to the office.

It was totally worth the drive. Great seeing you Jackie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment